Monday, February 2, 2015

Monday Blahs

I could lie and tell you I am in a post Super Bowl stooper or hung over, but I am not.  Today has been a blah of a day.

The weather here is cold and dreary with a few snowflakes falling from the sky.  I mean, come on, it either needs to come a good snow or get warm.  I am tired of being cold all of the time!

Our weekend was a whole lot of nothing.  I keep telling myself I will wish these weekends back once baseball starts but our lack of weekend fun gives me nothing to blog about on Mondays.

Friday night, Chad and I met with a financial planner in the next town over.  He didn't bother to tell me about this until the last minute.  I hate going into something like that without warning.  What made it worse was that the planner said that this meeting was a time for us to ask questions, etc.  Well, had I known I was having to do this, I would have been prepared for questions!  Chad has been in the doghouse anyway over another issue so this didn't help.  We haven't been communicating very well.  I feel like there are days when we barely speak to one another.

Saturday consisted of our regular trip to Barberitos.  We also watched our Vols beat Auburn and Bruce Pearl on TV.  That Bruce- he is a nice guy!

Sunday was church, a nap, and part of the Super Bowl.   My favorite part of the night was definitely Katy Perry and the Budweiser commercial.

Hope your Monday isn't a BLAH day like mine!  The rest of the week is a busy one for me.  I will be a working woman!  I am excited to see my Palmer peeps (people at my former job)!


No comments:

Post a Comment