Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Weight Watchers Wednesday

If you are visiting me from Jenna's blog, welcome! Thanks for stopping by! 

Every Wednesday, I try to document my weight loss journey.  I say "try" because sometimes it doesn't get done until later in the week. Besides, I am filling in at my old job this week. I forgot how tough it is to be a working mom. I have the deepest respect for those of you who work outside the home! 

I have two more weeks of maintenance. I see a light at the end of the tunnel! This week, I lost........

3 pounds!!! 

Last week, I was towing the line of being two pounds above my goal and having to restart maintenance; this week I am towing the line for being two pounds under my goal. Had I gained another half pound last week (or lost another half pound this week), we would have to restart. WHEW! 

Every Tuesday, I feel like I let out a big sigh. I feel motivated and relaxed and ready to tackle the next week after our meeting. It is refreshing to listen to our leader and to simply be in the presence of people going through the same experience as I am.  

This week, we talked about finding an activity that we love and make a plan to stick to it. The second piece is what is hard for me, especially with me working this week. I love to run or workout at the gym but fitting time in this week has been hard. Since my schedule is crazy this week, I have tried to make sure I am getting my steps in by tracking with my FitBit. I am looking forward to Spring and warm weather. Besides, I can earn activity points while playing in the yard with the kiddos! 

If you have a FitBit, I would love for you to "friend me"! I am tinatnvol@gmail.com. What do you love to do as far as exercise? If you don't exercise, I would encourage you to try something new, even if it is simply going for a walk! 

Happy Wednesday! 

2 comments:

  1. Awesome job! 3 pounds is HUGE! Especially considering how little you are. You have to fight tooth and nail for every ounce after the initial big loss. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go! I just started a 30 day yoga challenge. I'm on Day 3, and I love it!

    ReplyDelete