Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Weight Watchers Wednesday: HELLO LIFETIME!

Even with four new inches of snow on the ground, I ventured out last night to weigh in.  Our morning meeting wasn't officially cancelled but I called my leader and he said no on had shown up.  We chatted a few minutes and he urged me to try to weigh in this week (if I could get out) even if it wasn't at my regular meeting.

They had a meeting later yesterday afternoon, so I stopped by to weigh in and get the WW Weekly but didn't stay for the meeting (I had Caylee with me).  I got on the scales and saw....

-3 LBS.

This means that I made lifetime and that I lost weight even with being snowed in last week and wanting to eat everything in sight!  WILLPOWER!!!!!!

I got home and emailed my leader because I was so excited.  He told me to go celebrate with a quarter of a Dunkin Donuts blueberry donut (he knows that is my favorite and that I divide it into fourths so that I can enjoy it for four days and not consume the points in one day! ).

So what now?

  • Gary told me that I needed to adjust my points per day so that I don't keep losing weight.  CHECK.
  • Continue to track food daily.  I didn't track my breakfast....  oops...
  • Wait for a phone call from WW to set up a face to face interview for employment.  I am looking forward to this!
  • Get to the gym to build muscle.  
  • Shop for a new swimsuit.
  • Shop for summer clothes.
It feels so awesomely amazing to reach this goal.  I DID IT!!!!!!

I'll close with more snow pictures.  The kids went to school Monday but haven't been since.  We are expecting MORE SNOW tonight.  UGH.  I am done with it!



6 comments:

  1. Congratulations!!!! That's AWESOME news.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I left my email in a comment on one of your posts. I am cheering for you and your WW success! Email me if you have questions or need to vent! I am on your side!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks! I am loving the sense of accomplishment right now! ;)

      Delete
  3. TINA! OMG!! YAY!!!!! SO excited for you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!!! You are an inspiration to me! You helped me get here!

      Delete