Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Brought to You by the Letter S: Snow, Sick, and Sadness

No Weight Watchers Wednesday update today....  I didn't get to weigh in yesterday for my lifetime membership.  Our meeting was cancelled due to the six inches of SNOW on top of the thick layer of ice.  SADNESS.

I am really struggling.  We haven't left the house since Sunday.  All I want to do is bake and eat.  I know that if I fall off the wagon, there is a chance I could gain the two pounds I am not supposed to and I will have to start maintenance all over again.  I am sticking to plan; however, there are valentine cookies in the house and I have allowed myself to have one per day.  If those are the reason I don't make lifetime, I will be so upset!!!!!!!   The only activity I've had this week are the trips up and down the steps in our house and the sledding yesterday with the kiddos.  I was hoping to get out of the house today and go to the gym and run a couple of errands but we have a setback.... the other S....

SICKNESS.

Caylee woke up this morning with the stomach bug.  I mean, seriously???  This poor child is cursed! Lice last week; stomach bug this week.  Thank God we haven't been in school this week so she isn't missing anything.  I am still not sure how she caught the bug since we haven't left the house since Sunday!!!  I am praying that no one else gets it.  On a brighter note, Chad isn't traveling this week so I guess there is light at the end of the tunnel.

I am so glad we got to go out yesterday and play in the snow.  I caught a couple of good pictures.  I wish I got more but my iPhone battery died due to the cold.



Elmer LOVES to eat snow.  There is no telling how much that dog ate yesterday!


Caylee likes snow too!

WIPEOUT!

I have a feeling we will not be in school all week.  Check out the temps this week.  Yowza!



Hope y'all are staying warm!


2 comments:

  1. Geez, not sure I could survive. LOL. The high here in South Alabama tomorrow is 48 and we are suppose to hit 70 by Sunday. Oh, but then Monday it's suppose to be 52. This stinkin weather is the reason no one can stay well. Bring on Spring.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My key to survival: NETFLIX. We have all watched WAY TOO MUCH of it! The high today is 13 and it is a balmy 2 degrees right now. I'm with you- bring on spring!

      Delete