Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Weight Watchers Wednesday

I'm back for another Weight Watchers Wednesday: Triple W!

I am happy to report that I am down....

-0.5 LBS

I was a little bummed because I tracked everything I put in my mouth for the week.  I am a pound and a half above my goal weight.  I am still within my range for my maintenance plan so I am ok with that.  Looking back at my tracker, I realized that I ate into my weekly bonus points (no pun intended) and I went to the gym and lifted weights, which is probably the reason I only lost a half a pound.

I did have a major victory this week though:

Caylee and I went to Old Navy this weekend.  My intent was to get a couple of things for Caylee and look at jeans for me.  I tried on a size 8 in the Diva skinny jeans and they were a little loose.  On a whim, I decided to try on a size 6.

THEY FIT.  I CRIED.  

Caylee asked me why I was upset.  God love her. I haven't seen a size 6 since before I was pregnant with Carson.  I know that I will not be a size 6 in all brands of clothes, but this is a start and I will take this over a half pound weight loss ANY DAY.

In our meeting this week, we talked about big goals and bigger goals and how we can reach them.  He asked us to share our big and our bigger goals.  Obviously, my biggest goal is to reach lifetime (and not have to pay!) but my bigger goal is to continue wearing those size 6 jeans.  My big goal- my how am I going to get there- is trying not to eat into those weekly bonus points.  I think that is what hurt me this week.  Even with maintenance, I can slowly add points back into my lifestyle but honestly, I don't want to (even though I did last week).  On the flip side, I am learning that my body is trying to revert back to before my weight loss.  For example, I find myself hungry even after eating the same things I ate when I was losing weight.  I know it is a process and I need to understand that maintenance is trial and error.  This week, I am going to focus on continuing to track everything I put in my mouth (even that munchkin from Dunkin Donuts yesterday- I just had one).

I am entering week three of maintenance.  If I can get through this week, I am halfway to lifetime membership!  WOOP WOOP!

3 comments:

  1. Tina ~ which weight watchers program do you use?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I go to the meetings. Some people have success with weightwatchers online but I need the face to face accountability! ;)

      Delete