Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Favorite Things

I am linking up with Erika to share some of my favorite things.  If you want to join in the party, come on!



I am always happy to find good products at an even better price.  On the flip side of that, I will pay more money for products that I know are better (i.e: makeup, face wash, and hair products).  Here are some things I am currently loving with a  price tag of ten bucks or cheaper!

First up, my favorite lip gloss.  I have loved this stuff for a while.  I stocked up on it when I went to Costco during the holidays.  I keep an egg (or whatever it is called) in my Jeep, my purse, my gym bag, in the drawer in the kitchen, in the drawer in the bathroom.  I think I am obsessed.  One egg is around $3.00


Second,  I recently discovered these chips.  I LOVE them but can't get them very often because they are $2.99 for one bag (at GNC).  

Finally, I LOVE Netflix.  I go through phases where I don't watch anything then I start binge watching shows.  I am currently watching Parenthood.  Many folks on social media kept saying how good the show was so I caved and started watching.  The series finale is tomorrow and I am not going to watch it because I don't want it to ruin anything!  Caylee loves Netflix as well.  Chad has watched several movies and TV series while on the elliptical machine at the gym.  We keep talking about canceling our subscription but I just simply can't do it!  At $8.75/month, I have decided that we can't go to a movie for that price.  Besides, I like watching my shows when it is convenient for me!


Leave a comment and let me know what you are watching on Netflix or anything you love under $10!!

2 comments:

  1. I love EOS and I also think that Netflix is awesome. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl, I could've written this same list! I'm currently addicted to Scandal on Netflix. It consumes me.

    ReplyDelete