Sunday, January 19, 2014

#TinaEveryday Week 3

Day 13: Haircuts for the littles!  Caylee had ALOT taken off.  Curly hair is so hard to comb through.  She loves for Jamie to straighten her hair!  I am thankful for a great hairdresser and thankful that my kids are comfortable enough with her to go back to the chair by themselves while I wait in the waiting room!

 Bonus material: Carson and I doing a plank challenge.  His baseball team has a set of exercises to do so I did them with him and we added a plank.  #strongs
 Day 14: A pinterest inspired outfit!  She looks so old in this picture! I am thankful that we had a minute before leaving for school so I could snap a picture!
 Day 15: Good sweat sesh at the gym. I love Zumba!  I am thankful for acceptance at the gym.  No one makes you feel inferior or out of place.

Bonus: Caylee ASKED for an Indians hoodie.  This is the same girl who would wear dresses seven days per week.  She is starting to dress down.  
 Day 16: Powering up with a Breakfast Power Sandwich before heading to school to volunteer.  My breakfast was free thanks to gift cards.  I sent this picture to Chad with the caption "wish you were here".  We used to go to breakfast periodically when he had the time.  Now, he is working in a different city/state (but only forty five minutes from home) and it doesn't happen.  We used to call our breakfast dates staff meetings because that was our time to compare schedules, make plans, discuss kids, etc.   Thankful for the givers of the gift cards so that I could have a good, healthy breakfast!
Day 17: Pinterest, fuzzy socks, and pajamas.  That's how I spent my Friday night.  Thankful for warm pajamas that I found on clearance at Target!

 Day 18: Saturday night at home.  Thankful that my girl wants to take selfies with me!

 Bonus material:  Chad and Carson COOKED THEIR GLOVES IN MY OVEN.  I posted on Instagram that that's the most action my oven has seen all week!  The purpose of this is to soften the glove and mold it to catch balls. It breaks the glove in.  I told Carson I expected many pop flies to be caught now!


 Day 19: Watching a little NFL pre game before heading to baseball.  He'd wear a hoodie everyday if I'd let him- and I do.  Thankful for Chad's job and the money he is paid so my kids can have warm hoodies- and UA at that.

No comments:

Post a Comment