Sunday, January 5, 2014

#TinaEveryday Week 1

I decided to copy Shay over at Mix and Match Family and challenge myself to take a photo everyday for one year.  I thought it would be a great way to document all the little things in my life- and the big ones too.  Even though it hasn't been a full week yet, I decided the best time for me to do my weekly posts is on Sunday night.  Here is what the first five days of 2014 looked like at Casa Mac:

Day 1: Carson got 2nd place in his age group at a 5K race.  What a great way to kick off 2014!


Day 2: My favorite neutral nail polish!  Too bad my at home manicure only lasts 24 hours.  UGH.  Also, I am trying to figure out how to get my pictures from my iPhone to my Macbook using Air Drop.  Can someone write an IEP for me for that?! 



Day 3:
I think I spent most of the day here.  It was 14 degrees outside on Friday AND our power went out! 

Day 4:
My first baby and my last baby.  How cute are her Minnie Mouse pajamas?  I want a pair!

Day 5:
They have spent 80% of Christmas break fighting but I did catch them being nice to one another and playing Sorry. 






No comments:

Post a Comment