Sunday, January 12, 2014

#TinaEveryday Week 2

It's time for my week in review!!!

Day 6:
I received this text message at 2PM.  In the nine years I have been associated with our school system, they have never called school off for the following day as early as 2PM.  CRAZY!





Day 7:
Carson went to bed before halftime so he caught up on his beloved Seminoles the next morning.  I love watching him read the paper- even if it is sports and comics.



Day 8:
The kids FINALLY went back to school so Mama went to her happy place!  I was secretly hoping the Target employees would tell me that they missed me!  I hadn't been to Target in what seemed like FOREVER.  One of my guilty pleasures is strolling target with coffee in hand first thing in the morning after I drop the kids off.  Sometimes, I am the first one in there.


Day 9:
As Carson and I were running errands on Thursday afternoon, this came on.  Seems appropriate since baseball practice was coming up!


Day 10:
Two words: DATE NIGHT!  Our first date night of 2014.  We splurged and went to Olive Garden AND went to a movie. We saw Saving Mr. Banks.  It was great!


Day 11:
Family date night!  Every Saturday night we eat out- at the same restaurant.  The in-laws usually join us.  The kids were "crazy tired" as in acting crazy because they were so tired.  They spent the night with my parents the night prior then Caylee had a playdate with a friend and Carson spent two hours at the batting cages.  Early bedtime for all this  night!


Day 12:
Today was the first baseball practice for our 8U team!  I love this little group of boys.  They have great chemistry and are good little ball players.  It was good to be back together with the families today!  I got a team picture but don't want to post it on here without parent permission.  I meant to get a pic of Carson in action but didn't.  Womp Womp.  When we got home, I made him hit so I could get a pic.  Ignore the basement mess.  That's real life, people!


No comments:

Post a Comment