Friday, January 17, 2014

Five on Friday

I'm linking up to 5 on Friday!


O-N-E
I made it to the gym three days this week!  WOOP WOOP!  I lifted weights one day, did Zumba once following by a short lift session, and went to a "piloxing" class today.  The class today wasn't my favorite.  I did it but the combination of pilates and kickboxing just seems weird to me.  I worked up a good sweat and that is what is important.  I need to lose ten pounds by May!



T-W-O
I started using the ProActiv + system on Wednesday.  I have only used it once per day instead of the recommended twice per day because it burns my face.  I guess that means it is working?  I hope so!

T-H-R-E-E
I sat down on Sunday and came up with a routine for cleaning and organizing our home- and just a general weekly plan for time management.  I haven't stuck to the schedule this week though- other than making it to the gym three days per week. I feel like I spend the weekend doing all the housework and I don't want to do that while my people are home!

F-O-U-R
This guy plays an important football game on Sunday.  GO BRONCOS!  #OMAHA

F-I-V-E
I have started pinning decor ideas for a bridal shower that I am helping with.  There are so many cute ideas!  I wish my budget was endless (heck- not just for the shower- HA!).  Things are so different nowadays than when I got married!  I love this and hope to incorporate it somehow into the shower.
Everyone have an awesome weekend!  Stay warm!  GO BRONCOS!

4 comments:

  1. Oh that ecard is so so true! -so don't hate...but I'm a skins fan...yes die hard...but I am completely pulling for Peyton and the Broncos on Sunday! (I have a little crush on Eric Decker haha) Happy Weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No hate! I love people that are passionate about sports! I am a University of Tennessee grad. We love all the Mannings!

      Delete
  2. Stopping by from 5 on Friday...we're big Manning fans here today, especially Peyton, as we're really big Vol fans. We live in Giants country now. It was a rough year for Eli : ) Good luck with your weight loss goal. I started going to a boot camp in October (so not me!), and I have actually gotten to the point of saying I love it. I have never loved an exercise routine before : ) Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Joyce! The Vols play Kentucky today in basketball. We are praying it isn't an embarrassment! Stay warm!

    ReplyDelete