Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Midweek Check In

First up, no Weight Watchers Wednesday post today.  I didn't get to go yesterday because I worked at my old job.  Basically, I answered the phone and played with babies.  It was a great day!

I thought I would do a check in on our life lately:


  • About my jeep:  I had mentioned on here that Chad and I were car shopping.  Well, we have decided not to do anything right now.  I could write a big long post about what all was wrong with our jeep but I will give you the CliffNotes version: Our local dealership messed up my car, we suspect.  Back in December, we noticed a leak under the hood so I took it in.  They couldn't find anything and sent me on my way.  Right after that, the sensor that controls my 4WD and cruise control stopped working.  My car sat at the dealership pretty much an entire month while they TRIED to figure out what was going on .  They ordered a new sensor and everything started working.  Then I scratched the bumper so I took it to be painted and another sensor went out.  The dealer tells me that it is the collision center's fault that the sensor doesn't work but the collision center said it was the dealer's fault because they didn't touch the sensor.  I was caught in the middle.  Oh, and our dealer also broke the grill under the hood trying to put in a new radiator (remember when I said that something was leaking- yup, the radiator).  By this point, I was DONE.  I sought out a second opinion on my car so I drove it to another dealer thirty minutes away from the house.  They took one look at the sensor that wasn't working and said,"It isn't plugged in."  They plugged it in and everything magically started working.  Keep in mind that my local dealer supposedly examined the sensor and said that I needed to get the collision center to fix it.  Why didn't they see that it was unplugged??!!  I asked the new dealer to examine my car carefully and give me an honest report....  Everything is fine.  There is one recall on it and one hose that needs to be clamped.  It got so bad, we were advised to get a lawyer and file a lawsuit under the lemon law.  Now that everything is working properly, I am satisfied with my car.  I would love to have a brand new Tahoe, but money don't grow on trees around here!
  • I found this site last night and found out they were having a sale on monogram decals!!!  I bought five- three for Caylee and two for me.  I am thinking I am going to put them on water bottles.  


  • I need to get busy and fill up Easter baskets.  We are going on a short trip next week for Spring Break so I need to get my rear in gear.  We don't do much for Easter.  The kids are getting Snackeez and I will throw something else in there that they need (like Under Armour shorts for Carson).
  • Chad has been home all week!  PTL!  I think he will be gone several nights in April.  My SuperMom cape is in the laundry so it will need to be cleaned and ironed before he leaves again.  ;)  
That's it for today!  The weather is nice so I am going outside!!

No comments:

Post a Comment