Friday, March 20, 2015

Five Friday Favorites!!!

It's Finally Friday!!!!!  This has been the longest week EVER and we still have one more week before Spring Break.  Can I make it to Spring Break?  I hope so!

Thanks for stopping by my little blog.  Linking up to some awesome ladies!



I am shaking things up a little bit.  I am going to list five of my favorite random things right now.

O-N-E
I have been using Proactiv+ for over a year now.  I love it as much today as I did when I started using it.  I have very oily skin, which leads to acne.  Yes,  I am knocking on the door to 4-0 and I still have acne.

T-W-O
I go back and forth between shampoos.  I told myself that I was going to find a more economical shampoo but I have switched back to my tried and true friend: Redken Body Full.  I was disappointed when I saw the poor reviews on their website but it does work well for me.  I will still use Pantene volumizing shampoo just so I can finish out the bottle but this is my tried and true best shampoo for me.




T-H-R-E-E
I have thrown all of my lipsticks away except for my Merle Norman Lip Plus Pencils.


I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this product.  It is a liner and lip color all in one.  I currently have Sparkling wine, mocha (I am to the very end of this one), mocha honey, and spice sachet.  I can't pick a favorite color but I will say that I will wear the mocha honey more this summer because it is a light shade.

F-O-U-R
I bit the bullet and bought me some Skechers Go Walks.  Thanks for the peer pressure, Andrea!  ;)
I got the dark gray color because I have a light gray pair of TOMS and they show every spec of dirt. I really wanted a bolder color but gray is the only thing that will go with red, gray, and black (Carson's baseball team) and I fully intend to wear them to the ballpark (and I didn't want black).  I got Caylee a pair as well- they were buy one get one half.  She isn't a big tennis shoe person (she HATES socks) so this will be a great alternative for Dollywood, etc.

F-I-V-E
We went to Sam's last weekend for the usual (big bag of chicken, Skinny Pop Popcorn, wash powders, oxi clean) and walked out with this:
Oh. My. Word.  This stuff is AMAZING.  A little goes a long way though. I washed clothes the other day and hung some in the laundry room to dry and you can smell the fabric booster in the other room.  Chad thinks it is too strong so I will just have to remember not to use them in his clothes.

I hope you all have a great weekend!  This is our last weekend before baseball tournaments begin!  I saw this graphic on pinterest and it describes me perfectly!

4 comments:

  1. I have the Spice Sachet too and love it! I've wanted to try the Downy stoppables but haven't tied it yet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't know about you, but I've found that they are longer lasting than any other lipstick. I can put it on in the AM and not reapply until lunch. I also like the fact that they last several months. My mocha is over a year old!

      Delete