Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Weight Watchers Wednesday

Greetings!!!!

First up, I have some somewhat disappointing news....

They didn't record my weight last week so I will have to weigh in before the end of March.

WOMP. WOMP. WOMP.

I didn't have a great week last week. {Hello, Steak N Shake and two birthday parties}.  The greatest thing about Weight Watchers is that it is forgiving.  You didn't have a great week- there is always tomorrow; or the next meal; the next hour.  Get refocused and get back on track.

I didn't weigh in yesterday because I was scared.  I was scared that I would have been my two pounds over and would have to pay.  Truthfully, when I came home and weighed, I was a pound under what I should be.  My scales at home and the scales at the WW center are about a pound to a pound and a half off.  I  must weigh in next Tuesday because I will not be able to attend the next two meetings.

In our class this week, we talked about mindful eating.  In a nutshell, paying attention to what you are eating- eat slowly (I have a hard time with this), get rid of distractions (TV, devices, etc), and pay attention to servings.

I did something this week that was the polar opposite of what I should have done.  We had two birthday parties this weekend- I only made an appearance at one because Carson had baseball practice (but I did get some yummy trail mix for the road).  We celebrated my dad's birthday and mom got a yellow cake with caramel icing.  I had a very small piece at the party. This isn't where it gets bad- she sent cake home with us.  After dinner last night, I finished it off and was SICK to my stomach afterward.  Why did I do that????  I regretted it. I did it because I didn't want it to go to waste.  What I should have done was cut a small slice and made Chad finish it off.

I did experience a victory this week.  I needed one more pair of bluejeans- because let's face it- my laundry isn't doing itself during baseball season!  I bought a pair of Levis in a SIZE 6.  I am going to go out on a limb and say that I am officially a SIZE 6.

A SIX.

I have purchased three different brands of pants in size 6.  I know that different brands run differently but I feel like I am victorious.  The last pair of Levis I bought were 12s.

Happy Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment