Friday, February 28, 2014

10,000 Browsers Open in my Brain!

OMG.  I can't believe it is the last day of February.  At the beginning of the month, I said I had hoped February passes quickly and, boy, it has!  I don't have much time to post because I am getting ready to road trip.  Here is a glimpse of what is going on in our life right now:

We are painting our master suite.  Well, we aren't.  I have people coming in to do it.  I would have loved to have been able to do it by ourselves but we just simply don't have the time.  I can't wait to share details of the room but for now, I am leaving you with my current living conditions.  What is worse is that I am leaving the mess to Chad while I am in Atlanta this weekend hosting a bridal shower.  There are clothes piled everywhere, laundry that needs to be put away, a laundry room full of dirty clothes, and the rest of the house is messy because I simply have been running ragged this week working on many different projects.  My to do lists have to do lists!



Oh, and this happened this week too.  I blew a tire out.  And Chad was out of town.  Something very expensive always happens to me, a kid, the dog, the car, or something at our home when Chad travels for work.  I am tempted to ask my good buddy and president of the company if Chad can have an accident protection stipend for his spouse when he travels out of town!

Happy Weekend!  No Five on Friday today.  If I had the time to write a post, it would be more like 10,000 on Friday!  Check back next week for my #tinaeveryday catch up, remodel update, and bridal shower deets!

No comments:

Post a Comment