Friday, February 7, 2014

Five on Friday!

Happy Friday!

I am glad this week is behind us.  I've had a little bit of an adjustment this week without Gun'rrr.  I came home today and found myself asking where he was.  I've said it before- I never thought I'd get attached to a dog!

For my Five on Friday this week, I thought I would post five things that I think would be great Valentine's gifts.  We will probably do small gifts here.



O-N-E
This is for Mama (ahem, me).  I want the new Naked Palette.  I have the first two as well as the Naked Basics and threw away all of my other eye shadow.  This stuff is the bomb dot com!

T-W-O
For the man, how about a Tervis?  We have two large tumblers and two small tumblers for the kids and we LOVE them.  Maybe a Broncos or a Red Sox one for the man?  Of course, I had to picture my beloved Vols!

T-H-R-E-E
I am thinking about getting headphones for the kids.  We will be road tripping soon and they will need them!

F-O-U-R
I can't get these stupid expensive things out of my mind.  My feet FREEZE and I would love for these to appear on my doorstep.  #wishfulthinking #notgoingtohappen


F-I-V-E
Perhaps the most important thing you can give our Valentine is time.  It might be a date night together minus the distractions of emails, texts, etc.  It might simply be watching TV or a movie together after the kids go to bed.  It might be meeting for breakfast at Panera.   Give each other your undivided attention to talk and to listen.

Tonight is our town's Chamber Dinner.  Think of it as prom night for businessmen/women and anyone else who wants to get tickets.  Chad's company is a member of the chamber of commerce but you will not see us there.  I would love to go- I think it would be fun to get dressed up and have a night out but my extremely introverted I never talk husband would never go.  Oh well- I am already in my pajamas.  




5 comments:

  1. so many things to say…get the uggs. they may be oversized socks, but they are amaze-balls. or…the bomb dot com. if you get the uggs…i'll get the naked pallet because EVERYONE is talking about it. then i'll learn how to do my make up. note…i've had the mid and tall uggs and if i could do my second pair over, i'd by the mid again. :) showing some linkup love…new reader! yay!

    karli - http://farmerbell.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. time out…how do i follow your blog? you don't have any follow options! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am fairly new to blogging... I don't know how to set up options to follow.... I'll work on it! Thanks so much for stopping by!

      Delete
  3. Hello from the link up :) I'd love a Naked 3 palette and some warm Ugg boots too!! Good picks for a wish list ;) Have a lovely weekend!

    ReplyDelete