Sunday, February 9, 2014

#TinaEveryday Week 6

First off, I am playing around with my layout on my blog.  I am somewhat clueless about this.  I would like to add buttons so my readers can follow me on Instagram.  How do I do that? I guess I can play around with it some and get it looking like I want it to look- in all of my spare time!

This week was a more "normal" week (whatever that is).  I made it to the gym twice, the kids were out of school on Friday for conferences, and we went to dinner with my parents to celebrate Daddy's birthday.


Day 34: Happy Birthday, Papaw!  Throwback picture!  This was Caylee's kindergarten party last May.








Day 35: Our baseball coach wants the boys to throw everyday.  Chad has been getting home a little before dark to throw with Carson.  I looked out the window and saw this.  I told you Tank has to be in the middle of us now.  I guess they are playing monkey in the middle lab in the middle?  

Day 36: Two pictures on this day!  Caylee FINALLY lost her first tooth.  For documentation purposes, the day was February 5th of her first grade year.  Carson lost his first tooth on March 5th of his first grade year.  Kinda cool, huh?  My kids are growing too fast!  


Also on day 36: I burned some calories at Zumba and bought new dry shampoo.  I am training my hair to not get oily and am only washing it every other day.  I love this dry shampoo but still find my hair flat on day 2.  I usually wear it up on day 2 (sock bun, messy ponytail, etc).  Any tips on how to give it more body on day 2?  Also, any tips on what to do with my bangs on day 2?  They are oily and don't  look right down or pinned back! 

Day 37:   I was getting ready to volunteer at the kids' school and Tankie came looking for me in the bathroom.  I told him he could stay with me while I got ready so he made himself at home on the shower rug.  He likes to be in the same room as me.  When we say goodbye to this dog, I will not be able to handle it.  Please pray for me now!


Day 38:
I don't like selfies.  I think I look stupid.  This day was errand running while the kids were at the movies and I had a conference with Carson's teacher.  I am wearing a tank top dress from Target for summer (too thin to wear in winter) and a denim jacket.  My leggings are fleece leggings I found on groopdealz.  I LOVE THEM.  A friend made my scarf.  I posted this on Instagram with the caption- this is my chamber dinner outfit.  I would love to get all gussied up for a night out but my introverted husband wouldn't go.  Oh well...



Day 39:
We went tubing.  SO MUCH FUN!

I am not sure who had more fun- the kids or the adults!  It was a little expensive but well worth the time together.  We want to go back at night. 

Day 40:  Just keeping it real.  I stay behind on laundry.  I don't mind the washing and the drying.  It is the folding and putting away that I dislike.  UGH!  Good news is that all of this has been folded and about half put away.  I need to put away the kids clothes.  


And, while I was working in Mt. St. Laundry, this is what Tank and Caylee were doing:


May the force be with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment