Wednesday, April 29, 2015

What's Up Wednesday

I'm linking up with Mel, Shay, and Sheaffer for What's Up Wednesday!

I thought this would be a fun way to get to know people!

What We're Eating This Week:
I fixed this Paula Deen recipe on Monday and we are still eating on it!  It is easy to fix but I will half the recipe next time!
That isn't my photo.  I got if from the same link as the recipe.  I don't do well at food presentation!  I do well to get it cooked!  HA!

What I am Reminiscing About:
I am still so proud of Carson's little baseball team and how well they played last weekend.  Seeing those boys dancing in the outfield to Ice, Ice Baby between innings then watching Carson walk over to the tourney champs after receiving his runner up trophy and shaking hands with the winners will be forever etched in my memory!


What I am loving:
I am LOVING the May Special from Thirty One!  For every $35 spent, you can get a large utility tote for $10 or an insert for $15!  I may have to get a sixth LUT!


What We've Been Up To:
Carson is taking his state assessments this week.  I am nervous for him.  It stinks that so much pressure is put on kids these days as far as assessments are concerned.  Our school district spends WAY TOO MUCH TIME testing kids!  I don't know how they have time to instruct!  Today is the math portion and Carson wore this special shirt for his math/homeroom teacher.


What I'm Dreading:
I have to do my monthly weigh in next Tuesday at Weight Watchers.  My body is still trying to get used to having more points and me slowly reintroducing certain "guilty pleasures" in extreme moderation.  I haven't done as well drinking my water and tracking as I did when I was losing weight.  I am eating pretty much the same things- just not entering it in.  This may not go in my favor next week.

What I'm Working On:
I am working through my online training with Weight Watchers.  It is a series of powerpoint, videos, etc.  I am having a hard time finding time to do it with some many other things going on right now.

What I'm Excited About:
We are taking a little road trip this weekend!  We are going to Knoxville to the Tennessee Baseball game.  Carson gets to participate!  He gets to go out with the players for introductions and the National Anthem.  He was asked to do this since he participated in their summer camp the last two summers.  We decided to make it a weekend and will stay in Knoxville and go to Dollywood on Saturday.

What I'm Watching/Reading:
I am currently reading Three Wishes by Liane Moriarty but honestly, I can't get into it.  I am having a hard time keeping up.  The only thing we watched on TV this week was last night's Atlanta Braves game.  We rarely watch TV in the Spring and Summer.

What I'm Listening To:
I opened iTunes and turned on one of my favorite playlists and right now, Thomas Rhett's It Goes Like This is on.  I love that song!

What I'm Wearing:
Yoga pants and a Tennessee shirt.  #noshoweryet

What I'm Doing This Weekend:
Road Trip! See what I am excited about!

What I'm Looking Forward To Next Month:
School getting out for summer, a beach trip, baseball tournaments, dance recital, and maybe tagging along with Chad on a business trip!

What Else is New:
Nothing new to report here except for this pain I have in my back.  I threw baseballs with Carson the other night and I honestly think I overstretched a muscle.  I am in a bit of pain!  I am such a wimp!

Hope you enjoy my What's Up- just a peek inside my little corner of the world!




No comments:

Post a Comment