Wednesday, March 19, 2014

#TinaEveryday2014 Days 62-78

I think I am going to nix posting #TinaEveryday on Sundays now that baseball season is here.  We will most likely be playing on Sundays so my blog time will be pushed aside.

Day 62 was a great mail day.  We got a wedding invite AND our MagicBands!

Day 63: Crazy sock day at school.  I sent this to Chad and asked if he dressed them and his response was that Caylee's hair looked too pretty for him to do it. ;)  


Day 64: They are all ears for Crazy Hat day!

Day 65: Book character day for Caylee.  I sort of forgot about it until Caylee reminded me the night before.  I pulled out an old Halloween costume and called it good. #momfail

Day 66: Cue the waterworks.  I posted about this earlier.

Day 67: Caylee's BFF came over and they made tissue bows and sold them for a quarter a piece.   #futureentrepreneur {I had to look up how to spell entrepreneur}

Day 68: First baseball scrimmage!

Day 69:  Finally a breakfast date with my boss!  I am dating my boss.  #nepotismatitsbest

Day 70: Somebody had to go to the eye doctor.  No glasses needed. 

Day 71: I was shopping at Burlington and came across this great mug.  I have a few people in mind.  #whatgoesaroundcomesaround

Day 72: "Ms. Teresa said I need to practice my run run cartwheels so I need to practice.  Take my picture."- Caylee Rose

Day 73: Everytime Carson's BFF and fellow teammate comes to our house, he asks me to make cookies.  So I did.  And now I am dieting. 

Day 74: Gameday BABY!  First tournament!

Day 75: Post tournament laundry at the car wash!

Day 76: Teaching Tank how to drive.

Day 77: I downloaded Cole Swindell's album.  It is very good.  I saw him at Luke's Farm Tour last year. 


Day 78:  Three of my favorites: Purple, tulips, and honeysuckle.  COME ON SPRING!

I post my pics of the day over on Instagram.  I am tinatnvol.  See you over there!

No comments:

Post a Comment