Saturday, March 8, 2014

#TinaEveryday Weeks 8 and 9

While I have done well at taking a picture everyday in 2014, I haven't done well at posting all of them here on my blog.  Life gets all kinds of crazy sometimes but that is the main reason I am doing a pic a day.  I want to remember what our normal and not-so-normal days are like!

Let's rewind to day 48:

This was back on President's Day so I hit the outlets to get a couple of things for our Spring Break trip to see a certain Mouse.  The outlets are about two hours from our house so I headed down after kid drop off and had the in laws pick them up from school.  I scored several things for everyone else in my household but only managed to buy myself one thing.  Carson squealed with excitement when he saw the UA bag.  He could be a model for Under Armour!


 Day 49:  Love hearing the sound of a baseball when it is caught in a glove.  The boys throw or hit almost everyday.  We have become a baseball family!

Day 50: One of my favorite times of the day is listening to Caylee read her take home book to me.  We usually do this right before bed.  She and I both need pedicures!


Day 51: It was 70 degrees that day!  Sunroof open and no gray roots made me HAPPY!


Day 52: The night the dismantle of the master suite began.  Stay tuned for a big reveal!


Day 53: We disassembled our closet and decided to paint it instead of having the painters do it.  The kids had gone to their cousin's soccer game two hours away so we had a day and part of the night to ourselves.  Some couples have romantic dates- we paint.



Day 54: The result of our "romantic Saturday."  HAHA!

If you are wondering where all of our stuff disappeared to, this is what I had to live with for a couple of weeks and sadly, I still need to put things away or donate them!



Day 55: The boys are back on the field!  Our first practice on the field.  
Day 55: Bonus:  After baseball practice the kids and I went to Buffalo Wild Wings cause Daddy was out of town and Mama don't cook when Daddy is gone.  BWWs is Carson's heaven.  My view the entire evening:



Day 56 started out with this: 
I ran over something and blew my tire out.  Two hundred dollars later, we are all good and life resumed.  And Chad was out of town.

Day 57: I started the task of sorting out closet stuff.  Little did I know I was getting a jump start on 40 bags in 40 days.

Day 58: I am constantly finding little things to do while waiting in the car for the kids.  This day, I cleaned out my purse and found some pretty random things.

Day 59:  We are in Georgia prepping for a shower!  


Day 60: Beth's cupcake wedding dress.

Day 61: As we said our "see you laters" to the Georgia Hamptons, I look over and see my mother in law holding a knife (long story) while hugging the bride.  She hosts a shower for you one day then stabs you in the back the next! 




I think I am all caught up!







1 comment:

  1. I had to look up the 40 bags in 40 days challenge--I'd never heard of it, but I LOVE the idea. I'm a few days late, but I think I'll take it up the challenge : )

    I'm glad I found your blog through the linkup! I'm now following along.

    Tennessee is like my second home!!!

    ~Manda: mandasfavoritethings@blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete