Saturday, April 12, 2014

That Time When I Said I Was Going to Blog More.....

Well, I set my standards too high, I suppose.  I thought I would make more time for this little blog and I haven't done it.  Spring is crazy busy for me.  I said I wanted to take the time to stop and smell the roses and I haven't done that.  Oh well.

I'll start with a #tinaeveryday catchup.  I haven't done this in 21 days.  I am loving taking a picture everyday but I must admit, somedays just aren't glorious and picture worthy- but I am thankful for that!

Let's rewind all the way back to day 79:  First Starbie's date with Carson.  We discovered he has a love of CakePops!  

Day 80: My breakfast.

Day 81: How Caylee and my Dad watch a baseball game.  Funny story- I bought a new chair for the games at Big Lots (of all places).  I affectionally named it my throne because it is the Mac Daddy (or Mama) or a chair.  It has a pillow, cup holder, zip pocket for keys and iPhone, AND a foot rest.  Go ahead and ask me how many times I've gotten to sit in it.  MAYBE 3.  Daddy likes my throne.  So does Caylee.  They get the best of both worlds.  They both sit in it together at the games.  So sweet.


Day 81 BONUS:  First HOMErun of the season!

Day 82: Another day, another baseball tournament.  This was the day I sprained my ankle because I got excited that our catcher made a great play at home plate.  

 Day 83:  Tank doesn't like the fact that I am in a brace for 4 weeks either.


Day 84:  Jamie turned my sweet little six year old into a twelve year old.  I love it when her hair is straightened.  I love even more that I am not the one that has to do it!
 Day 84 Bonus: Happy National Waffle Day!  Daddy was out of town a good portion of this whole week so we had waffles for dinner to celebrate (Waffle Day not Daddy being gone).

 Day 85: Silence.  My Carson's mouth runs all the time.  I love it when he gets lost in a book and I get a moment of silence! ;)
Day 86: Dining room turned Disney prep command center!
 Day 87:  Me too, Tank.  Me too.  Getting ready for vacation is exhausting!
 Day 88:  The Macs en route to see the mouse!
 Day 89:  Dinner with Cinderella and her family.  Stepsister told Carson he stinks!

 Day 90: Breakfast with MICKEY!!!!!!
Day 91:  Look who rode Rockin' Roller Coaster twice and loved it!
Day 92: I love a parade!
Day 93: Wild animals at Animal Kingdom!

 Day 94: I was booted from my copilot's spot.
Day 95: From the castle to the diamond.  Cinderella's Castle to the baseball diamond, that is.
I couldn't find the picture I posted on instagram (long story) but I do have another one I took that day!
Day 96: Hanging out with this dude.  Man, he's hot.  I-LOVE-HIM.

Day 97: No pic that day so I threw it back to the weekend and this cute baseball sister.
Day 98: How Carson sits during multiplication drills.  Can I just say that I have more gray hair now trying to get him to memorize his facts?!
Day 99:  Nothing like hearing your daughter belt out Let It Go in the car!

Day 100:  Happy Siblings Day!

Day 101: A wild Friday night at Casa Mac- pinterest in bed at 9PM.  As I posted that pic, I was reminded that about fifteen years ago, I was just getting ready to go out dancing at the Cotton Eyed Joe in Knoxville.  My how times have changed!


3 comments:

  1. Thanks for visiting my site! Your family is super cute.

    I looove the Mickey Mouse waffles ... how adorable!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mickey Waffles at Disney are 1000 times better than mine but I do love my Mickey waffle maker! Heck, I love all things Disney!

      Delete
    2. Thanks for stopping by Ling!

      Delete