Friday, April 18, 2014

5 on Friday!

I'm linking up with April for


O-N-E
This has not been a good week for me as a mother and wife.  I've been mad, I've cried, and I have just been in a general funk.  I have let some things bother me yet I just can't seem to let it go {cue Elsa's singing here}.   I am thankful that Sunday is coming.  Easter to me is a time to be made new.  I am hopeful that my thoughts and feelings I've experienced can be made new.

T-W-O
My 40 Bags in 40 Days project has turned into one hundred bags in six months.  Because this spring season is so crazy busy, I am going to extend my project and just work though my house at a snail's pace until I get it done.  I am writing down as I bag something so I am making slow progress!



T-H-R-E-E
I am getting ready to host a virtual Thirty One Gifts party.  I realize I just took up an order in October but they have a new catalog coming out in May and I need new lunch totes.  Even though I am not working outside the home, I still use the lunch totes quite frequently.  If you would like to order something, leave me a comment and we can get it worked out and shipped to you!


F-O-U-R
I am contemplating a new hairstyle.  I have always hated my hair.  I just recently started using It's a 10 and it is slowly beginning to work.


My hair does feel healthier though I have a way to go.  I currently have bangs and I like the look of bangs but I feel like after two weeks of getting them cut, they are just stringy and oily.  I may try to grow my bangs out this summer.  I also need to color my hair but feel REALLY guilty for spending the money on it (part of my struggle- see #1).  I have considered just buying color from the drugstore but am afraid I will only make it worse.  I have gray hair that needs to be gone.

F-I-V-E
No baseball tournament this weekend and I am a little giddy about that.  My house will {hopefully} get a good, deep cleaning.  I can't tell you the last time my house was cleaned- no joke- probably Christmas.  EEEEKKK.

Have a great weekend!  He's Alive!





1 comment:

  1. Just stopping by from the link up! Its a 10 is great! I started using it this year and love it! :) Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete