Friday, October 23, 2015

TGIF!!

Thank goodness it is Friday! Thank goodness we survived the first week back to school after fall break!

I am linking up with some lovely ladies for Friday High Fives!




I decided I would share my current favorites plus one!

O-N-E
As I mentioned in another post, Chad was out of town for my birthday and anniversary.  He was so sweet though.  He left gifts for the kids to give me.  He asked Caylee to hide them and give them to me on the 7th and 8th.  He knew Caylee would remember!  ;)

He gave me Yurbuds for our anniversary and a Jeep shirt for my birthday.  I love them!

I love the feel of long sleeve t shirts.  Not too bulky but provide a layer of warmth and I love our Wrangler so this was great!

T-W-O
My in-laws got me a Yeti cup.  I bought Chad one at the beach this summer and really wanted one for myself but didn't want to spend the money.  They got me the smaller cup for coffee, but cold drinks can be put in there as well.  



T-H-R-E-E
In addition to my cup, my inlaws gave me a little spending money (they are too generous).  I purchased a makeup palette I have been wanting for the past year and a new purse!  My purse is from Target!!!!!  I have become an eyeshadow snob and only wear Urban Decay.  I bought my mom this palette for Christmas and I knew then I wanted it too.  I love it!  Oh, and I love the nail polish pictured too- a new favorite!  Essie Frock N Roll!


F-O-U-R
Since I got a new purse, I am hoping I actually use it.  I have been guilty of just grabbing my wristlet and heading out the door.  This wristlet is my favorite because everything fits in it!  It is even MORE of a favorite when it has a little bit of cash in it!  This is from the Jewel by Thirty One collection.  I love the Kelly Green, a nice pop of color.

 F-I-V-E
We will not be in town for Halloween but that didn't stop us from getting Elmer a costume.  He is ready to join the SEC referees to ref the UT/Bama game on Saturday!  His floppy ear turned upside down is a favorite


S-I-X
A bonus favorite...  This stuff is CRACK.  I went to Sam's this morning to get stuff for a couple of events coming up and I saw this.  It grew legs and found its way into my buggy.  SO. FREAKING. GOOD. AND. ADDICTIVE.


Before I go, I would like for you to take moment to say a prayer of comfort for our high school coach and family.  As you know, Carson LOVES being a small part of Dobyns-Bennett's football team.  This week, the head coach's daughter passed away at the age of 32.  She had some health problems earlier in life.  I didn't know her very well but based on the many kind words being spoken about her, she was the kind of woman we all strive to be- an exceptional wife, mom, daughter, and friend.   She was well loved in our community.   She and her husband adopted three children and have one biological daughter- all under the age of 9.  I am heartbroken for our coach and his family and for her husband and the precious children.  Our community has rallied around them something fierce.  Even with a sad heart, it is great to be a part of the Tribe.

Thank you for keeping our coach and our community close in thought and prayer.

No comments:

Post a Comment