Friday, September 25, 2015

Five on Friday!!!!

I sound like a broken record.  I keep saying I am going to do better by this blog and yet, I fall short.  Oh well.  I am not beating myself up over it.  We are living life and are busy.  Fall activities are in full swing.  School, homework, baseball, dance, repeat.




I want to share some five Friday favorites and to make a shameless brag about where I will be next Friday night.  I am spending part of the night with this handsome hunk.....  

#sorryChad

To say I am excited is a huge understatement, especially since I listen to his new album non stop- well, when the kids aren't around.  Some songs on there (song #3) aren't for kid ears!


Here's Five of my current favorites (Luke not included but a given):

ONE
I love fall nail polish.  I need to update my collection.  I haven't painted my nails as often as I would like.  I usually do it at night but I have been so tired after the kids go to bed, I have been turning in myself.  Here are my favorites:

From Left to Right:
OPI DS Classic
OPI You Don't Know Jacques
Sally Hansen top coat gel- this is my newest purchase.  I love this!  It DEFINITELY extends the life of my painted nails!
OPI 50 Shades of Gray- I don't know the name of this polish but it was in a sample kit from the 50 Shades of Gray line.
Essie Wicked
Essie Bahama Mama
Essie Mink Muffs

TWO

In keeping with the fall theme, my favorite candles are from Bath and Body Works.  I exercise patience and wait for them to go on sale.  I recently purchased Autum and Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin.  I LOVE LOVE LOVE sweet cinnamon pumpkin!!

THREE

Have you heard this song?  SWOON.  I knew this song was coming out about a month ago.  Mom and I saw Thomas at the Grand Ole Opry and he sang this song.  He wrote it to his wife.  It is the sweetest thing.  He and his cute little wife are adorable!  

FOUR
I love this picture of my boy and his field crew buddies.  They are in the equipment room before the game praying.  If this doesn't tell you that Jesus isn't present, I don't know what does!  

FIVE
This is a new favorite picture of mine.  She is something else!  

One more thing before I go....

GO VOLS!  BEAT FLORIDA!!!!!!!!!!



This picture is circa 2006..  Carson had these foam letters for the bathtub so we made a sign.  It is TIME for the Vols to beat the Gators!

Carson has a baseball tournament this weekend and has to play his toughest opponent (long story there) an hour before the UT game kicks off- which means we will be watching the stressful baseball AND the UT game at the same time.  Two huge rivalry games!  I am taking my iPad and Chad's hotspot to the ball field so I can watch both.  Crazy?  Nope!


2 comments:

  1. I love your fall nailpolishes and your candle! I hope you have a great weekend, and blogging breaks are sometimes good for the soul!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love he fall nail polish!!! I'm all about Pumpkin candles right now.

    ReplyDelete