Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Instagram Love!


Today's post is courtesy of my iPhone. I love my iPhone. My favorite thing about my iPhone is that I have a camera with me at all times- and it is a good camera! I love the fact that I can capture everyday happenings in our life without carrying around a big camera. I have recently discovered instagram and I love it! You can follow me at tinatnvol.

OMG- I love this man.  He was on the Today Show recently and I am pretty sure  I needed an EKG while it was on.  He makes my heart skip several beats.  I have loved Kenny since he first came out and would give my right arm to see the Brothers of the Sun Tour.  I love his new album!  In fact, we've listened to it so much that Caylee can sing "You and Tequila" word for word.  

We were exploring DC in 106 degree heat!  I love that there was a Daddy Mac sighting!
Cutest kid ever!  This was after she jumped off the diving board at CH pool! 

Date night at Capitol Brewery with my 7 year old! 

Friday night date night al naturale! I don't think that Chad and I haven't been on a date since October [no joke] .  On Friday, Chad suggested that we put Caylee in the kids' gym while Carson is at karate (Carson takes karate at our gym) and we work out together.  Our date only lasted about 30 minutes because I wanted to tan the last 15 minutes of Carson's class but it was at least 30 minutes without interruption.  You gotta take what you can get.

This picture makes me laugh!  I love these girls so much!  This was our first run together in forever.  We've been running but have missed Sarah.  Christy is on vacay so we'll have to get another post run "glowing" shot another night!  Leslie calls this our cheerleader shot because we look like we are on a pyramid!



No comments:

Post a Comment